Sunday, February 13, 2011

I Love...

There are many things in life that I randomly find happiness out of! Here are a few:

First off, before I show any pictures, I love to write! I seriously thought about becoming a writer, and I secretly want to write a devotion or something when I get older... :)

I LOVE.....
Beth Moore. She is the real deal! I enjoy reading her devotional and doing her Bible studies. She is an awesome woman of God who really challenges me to grow closer to the Lord!


Ballroom Dancing. It's something that I used to be very passionate about. I hate that I quit dancing! Ballroom is elegant and classy! I believe every lady should know how to socially ballroom dance. :)



Cinderella. She is my favorite Disney character! I loved watching Disney Princess Movies growing up. :)


Sushi. I could eat sushi every day, all day, for the rest of my life! Thank goodness it's a healthy food! :)


NIKE. You know how some people are label snobs when it comes to designer clothing? Well, I'm kinda a label snob when it comes to workout gear. I buy everything NIKE, except shoes to workout in. I do buy their tennis shoes to wear around throughout the day though :) 


Enchanted. I have no idea why I love this movie so much! If you haven't watched it, you definitely need too! 


Jillian Michaels. I used to be hard core Jillian Michaels fitness follower. I definitely do not follow all of her stuff like I used to, but she will always be one of my fitness heroes. She may be tough, but her heart to see obesity dissolve in America is inspiring! :)


TJ Maxx. This is by far my favorite store to shop at! They have incredible deals and super cute clothes and shoes! :)


The Harlem Globetrotters. I saw them on ESPN today and couldn't stop laughing! I remember my parents taking me and my siblings to watch them and it will always be a good memory for me. It's something I will do with my kids. :)


Mizuno. Mizuno running shoes are top notch! I have 3-4 pairs of them and wear them every time I work out! I recommend them to everyone. :)


Free weights. I'm one of those girls that goes to the gym and works hard. I don't like using machines. Free weights give you a better range of motion and provide much better results. I also think they make you stronger, faster. :)


Oh Yeah! Protein Shakes. This is the only protein shake that I've tried that tastes good. Most other brands have way too much sugar or make you want to gag. I don't drink them a lot because a) they're expensive and b) I do not take a lot of protein in (no one likes muscular women BLAHH)!! :)


My daddy's work! Yes, my dad built this house and designed this kitchen! He is such a talented fella! One day, I will buy this house or build one like it! It is absolutely beautiful! This was my dad's first award winning home! :)


Babies. This is baby Stella. She is the eleventh grandchild in the family! She is a sweet heart and is growing up way too fast! Someone needs to step up and keep the tradition of always having a baby around alive! 

Coke Zero. Yes, I'll admit it! My worst dietary flaw is this stuff right here. I've tried quitting. One day I will, but not today...and tomorrow isn't looking good either! ;)


Light Java Chip Frap. The greatest drink to every come out of Starbucks! :)


ECU Football. Growing up I never thought that I would be an ECU fan, but I LOVE it! Even after I graduate, I will continue to come back and watch football here in Greenville! :)


Being a Pirate. I am blessed to be a part of a great school and a great department! I get to work with fitness, health and sports every day! :)


A big family. If my family were Greek, we would top the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding!" I love being a part of a large family! There was never a boring moment growing up as a kid! I am incredibly blessed to be a part of my awesome family! :)


The awesome, Godly women that God has put into my life!! In high school, I didn't have many friends. I keep in touch with one person out of my entire school (that's not family). I came to ECU and God brought me such wonderful women to encourage me and to show me the true meaning of friendship! I love them so much!! 






I could go on for days about little things that I think are cool! I think it's the little things in life that are important. God is teaching me to be content in all things! :) 












No comments: