Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm running to Your arms...the goodness of Your love will always be enough

It's SPRING BREAK!
I love SPRING BREAK!
(insert happy dance here)

Anyway... here are the top 5 pros to spring break:
1. HOME HOME HOME!!
2. I don't have to workout every day
3. Good food!
4. Shopping!
5. My body gets rest!

Top 5 Cons to spring break:
1. I don't have to work out every day
2. Good food
3. What's a calorie? I don't think they exist on spring break...
4. No schedule
5. Shopping! (It makes my wallet hurt...)

I would have to say that the good definitely out weighs the bad! Today has definitely been one of the best days this week... I was reunited with my best friend! I haven't seen Kendall since Christmas break and our schedules are all over the place, so it's very rare that we get to talk through out the semester. It was nice catching up with her about the awesome things that are going on in each others lives! She is one who will squeal, jump up and down and act all excited over life. It's so much fun to be around her! I have been blessed with a wonderful, Godly friend! I definitely would not have gotten through high school without her!

I am having a complete writer's block and have no idea what to talk about. Which is odd... I always have something to talk about...

Yesterday I invested in an awesome piece of workout equipment. Garmin 405cx watch. It's pretty awesome, I must say! I cannot wait until it comes in the mail. It's a personal training watch. It has a GPS that can track your distance when running outside, it monitors heart rate and calculates how many calories you've burned. It also sends your workouts directly to your computer. Oh, and it tells time :D
So yeah, hopefully it'll help me be a bit more hardcore in the aerobic exercise field... I certainly paid enough for this watch, so I better start being hardcore!

I've started reading Crazy Love by Francis Chan

You should read it! I thought, "I'll read this book over spring break, no problem..." Ok, I was wrong. I'm still on chapter 1. I read books really fast, but this one I've had to slow down and actually think about it. Needless to say, I'm learning a lot and will share more about it once I get farther into the book... and you can choose to read about it or not! :) 


No comments: