Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I've been so slack!

I can't believe I haven't updated since January. Honestly, it feels like I just blogged last week- that's how fast time has been going.

There are many things going on in my life right now...God has taught me so much over the last few months and I can't wait to share! I will hopefully have a more detailed blog up soon. However, I did want to share this exciting news with you:

Renee Fisher has been inspiring me to continue reaching women with encouragement on relationships, body image and self worth. She is an energetic speaker, wonderful writer and has authored many books! I am honored to say that I am featured on her blog today as a guest writer. I wrote on the topic of "broken relationships." Please take a few minutes to visit her website and check out the post.

www.devotionaldiva.com

I appreciate Renee's heart to see single's all over the world encouraged by the love of Christ. One of the things I appreciate the most about her is how real she is with people. Although I haven't met Renee in person, I feel as if I know her through her writing. I am humbled and blessed for the opportunity to have one guest post on her site!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

generic propecia propecia cost 90 day supply - propecia side effects peyronie's